Sunday, June 7, 2009

Awesome experiences for Abby

All the kids with Great Grandma Peterson

Abby with Great Grandma at art lessons

Well, school is out and the busy summer has begun. Abby got to spend her first week with her Great Grandma Peterson at art lessons in Iona. We drove her down to the old Iona rock church, where I took art lessons growing up, and she spent each day learning something new about art. It was a special experience because my grandma, Irene, helped teach the lessons. Abby had a great time and loved being there with her great grandma.

Abby and I also had the opportunity to go to an awesome piano concert on campus at BYUI. The musicians name is William Joseph and he is amazing. Abby's favorite song was Piano Fantasy which featured a duel with a violinist. She truly has an appreciation for music that took me many years to develop. It was a very fun date!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lannon! I happened to be on Care's blog and noticed some familiar names on the side! Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. It's so fun to see pictures of your cute kids. They have gotten SO BIG since I last saw them!!!
    Hope things are going well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete