Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy #4 Kayci!


Kayci had to open her presents right when she woke up.  Still all smiles!


She wanted a Dora cake so I made this out of the Strawberry Shortcake mold.  Not bad!



The cute tutu Holly made her for her birthday.



Kayci opening a birthday card.  She got $20 and couldn't wait to go spend it.  She bought a Dora shopping cart that now Jake won't leave alone!



Kayci and Grandma blowing out the candles.



Grandma, Grandpa, and the grandkids.  We're so lucky to all be so close!

Our little Kayci has turned 4!  And despite her tiny size, she packs a huge punch.  She can do anything the girls can do and thus spends quite a bit of time healing from battle wounds.  Kayci is fortunate enough to have a birthday just one day before her Grandma Reed and so a lot of time their birthdays get celebrated together.  This year we had a family home evening celebration for the two of them at our house.  It was a lot of fun for everyone.  On her actual birthday, Kayci and the rest of the family got to come to a play I was in at our church.  It was very nice to have them all there and Kayci didn't miss an opportunity to tell people it was her birthday.  We sure do love you Kayci!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's 4 already! You did an AMAZING job on the cake Lannon!! I need some tips!

    ReplyDelete