Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


The pilgrims and indians smiling after their big performance.

Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite holidays.  I truly look forward to spending time with family. This Thanksgiving was no exception.  This year we were at my mom's for Thanksgiving.  We had great food, as always, enjoyed the company of my wonderful sisters and parents, and were even entertained by the kids.  For weeks Abby had been planning some big surpise for Thanksgiving.  The day before, she and Karlee (with the help of Layne) spent all day making hats for the big surprise.  They spent all afternoon "practicing" their big surprise.  Then on Thanksgiving they assigned all the kids a part and proceeded to put on a Thanksgiving play.  The only kink in their plans was that my nephew Trey didn't want to be Miles Standish, he wanted to be Batman.  Abby worked him in no problem.  It was really very cute.  I am so blessed with wonderful family and am so thankful I can live so close to all of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment