Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lexie at 2 and 3 Months Old

I wanted to throw in a couple pictures of Lexie.  She is growing so fast!  These are pictures at 2 months.  She is an awesome baby.  She is so content almost all the time and loves to be packed around by her siblings.  The really love her, too.  They love to dress her up and take pictures of her in her cute little outfits.
She has such big, bright eyes and loves to coo and jabber.  We also found her ticklish spots and love to hear her giggle.
Here she is at 3 months!  She just keeps getting cuter.

Jake loves Lexie, too.  He's such a handsome boy.  But if you ask him if he is cute, he's says, "I'm not cute, I'm Jake!"
Lexie and me outside in our wonderful backyard on a beautiful Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment