Monday, August 9, 2010

Our Amazing Dad!

Layne and the kids, (Lexie is asleep) after his candy bar treasure hunt.

They really love him!

All you have to do is ask Jake who his best bud is and he'll tell you Dad every time.  I hope they'll always be best buds!

Layne and his Karlee bubs.  She's already got his "tough as nails" attitude.

Kayci loves her dad.

Abby's really growing up but she'll always be Layne's little girl.

Lexie was sleeping during the candy bar hunt, but we got a picture of her later.  This was her first big smile for the camera!

Layne and his dad.  No one looks up to their dad more than Layne does his.  They are both amazing men!

We had a fantastic father's day!  Layne of course had early meetings so we didn't get to do much for him before church, but afterward the girls had planned a candy bar treasure hunt.  They wrote him this cute little poem (all by themselves) and then drew pictures for clues and placed them around the house.  I thought it was more fun for them than him, but when he was reading the card he got really emotional.  I hope he knows how much we really love him.  He is one of the most amazing people I know.  We are so lucky to have him in our lives.  WE LOVE YOU, LAYNE!

No comments:

Post a Comment